Sunday, November 23, 2008
Just Do It
Well, i finally did, i went back to the JCC this weekend to exercise and play a little basketball. I had been doing that on a regular basis before school started in Sept. but i haven't gone since then i think. Talk about money down the drain for 3 months. I have been putting it off, telling myself i am too busy and have more important things that need to be taken care of first. then i finally realized that i need to put time aside for this so that i can excersise and get rid of some stress and built up school anxiety. I was really motivated to go, and although i didn't feel totally free as i drove there knowing that the work would be waiting for me when i got back, i did feel freedom to choose how i would leisure and that this signalled a break from my daily school/work routine. Yup, the work is still piling up as finals approach, but i needed to find time for my leisure, otherwise it would never come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment