Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Actvity Adaptations Projects
Well, it's finally over...the group presentation for my Therapeutic Recreation class this morning. Now that I have done 2 Blog Summaries and consider myself to be leisure educated, I can tell you that the entire process leading up to today was NOT leisure. At least I know that doing a project about a leisure activity does not have to be leisurely itself. I was not really internally motivated and didn't have any enjoyment out of the whole research process. However, when we had a chance to walk around and see everyone else's adaptations of various recreation programs, it was a leisurely experience, in part because i was able to concentrate on the benefits of different activities, and was motivated to see how i could use the adapted sports for the populations i work with. I did enjoy seeing how many ways there are to adapt so many sports, changing things that i never even thought of before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment