Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Procrastinator

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what i can do for that extra 5% for my new leisure activity, but as you can tell from the small amount of blog entries this time around, i have procrasinated in choosing one. I think the reason is because i lack the motivation and internal drive necessary to withstand my tendencies to laziness. The list that Steve handed out in class is full of ideas that i can try, but i still keep pushing it off. I don't feel like i will truly be at leisure in my activity because if i were, i would have chosen it myself and not relied on the guidance of others to help me choose one. I think i will be leaning towards an opportunity where i can really feel enjoyment and satisfaction in what i am pursuing, and not simply looking at it as an obligation that can get me 5% in class. I need to work on finding my internal motivation that will help make in my decision making process from here on out.

No comments: