Monday, September 8, 2008
A Job Well Done
Since the dawn of civilization, man has yearned to become one with nature. I must say, that i am not the type of person that enjoys gardening, what with the whole planting of the flowers and the watering and weeding. Cutting the grass, on the other hand, now that's a whole other story. I was lucky enough to mow the lawn in a fairly quick amount of time over the weekend, and still have time to see Tom Brady and the Patriots' Super Bowl hopes go down the drain with his season ending knee injury. I guess it's seeing what a masterful job i did at the end of it all, that makes it worthwhile to me. But i would say that it was leisure for me to plug that bad boy in and mulch away! Now, as for the upcoming raking of the leaves and the filling of the bags, that to me is not leisure in any form. I am not motivated to rake, and would much rather just push them onto the street and let mother nature do the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment